Scott Ferrare: done (no approval needed)
Matt Bishop: written; out for approval
Brad Whateley: approved
Bill Berryman: transcribed, not written yet
in another area: Melissa Falkowski, custodian, para???
Set up interview
Technology: iPod carts
allow for flexibility in the classroom, elementary to high school
See if I can visit them in action; write
rite up using video from Maggie Esko's class; look at email to get other activities to list.
Do we want to do this?
Watch videos, quick description to go with pictures; combine with pictures from Herberg First Day - do we have any?
- Service Learning: Treasure Trash—Summer School Recycling Fleet—Send to Matt Chamberlain for approval
- Online learning - planning: PLATO & new courses. Costs the district $5000. Point of emphasis in the coming year. Interview Keith? Get quotes from Jake?
- Science lab - projects? ??? Talk to Jim about this. Scott?
- Morgan and his team and DOK: ugh. Sent invitation for them to write the article.
- Innovation fair? Not sure what's up with this. Ask Jake
- Strategies for Success class: teaching skills & maturity—Set up visit with Heather McNeice: Dress for Success photos; job interviews, etc.
- Jake's article
- Vocational lab - Carpentry & Habitat: set up interview & visit with Jim